TIMELINE OF HAMANN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
1933 Conrad Hamann establishes Hamann Construction Company in June
1939 New office, shop and warehouse are built, North 9th Street in Manitowoc
1940 During the war, Hamann's focus shifts to more commercial and industrial projects than residential
1946 Howard Hamann joins the firm and is appointed Secretary in 1950 and President in 1971
1949 New office, shop and warehouse is constructed on the property located at 408 Commercial Street in Manitowoc
1984 A new facility including offices, maintenance and carpenter shops, and two storage buildings is constructed at Hamann's new location, 4613 Custer Street in Manitowoc
  Hamann becomes an authorized builder of Ceco Building Systems® pre-engineered metal buildings
1990 Stephen Hamann is appointed President and James Hamann is selected as Vice President

"Hamann has always maintained a workforce of experienced and dedicated people who take pride in a job well done. Our reputation of quality workmanship, reliability and integrity has remained constant through three generations of company management and has contributed to the success of the company for over 80 years."
- Steve Hamann, President of Hamann Construction Company

Hamann Construction's diverse project portfolio includes Commercial, Industrial, Educational, Financial, Healthcare, and Religious buildings.


(l to r) Jim Hamann, Howard Hamann,
Conrad Hamann and Steve Hamann